* Your three favourite Punk singles/songs?
Outside – George Michael,
Great Balls of fire – Jerry Lee Lewis,
Alternative Ulster – Stiff Little Fingers
* A record that will make you dance?
Rockin after Midnight by Marvin Gaye. Pure pump. Total throb.
* Your favourite song lyrics?
“suicide is painless, it brings on many changes“
* The best “new” artist / band right now?
Listen to Combustion, their debut single. Its fucking banging. Ticks every box to ever exist, and then ticks some more. They got loads of songs as well, they’re just a bit slow. As Guinness says, good things come to those who wait.
* Your opinion on Morrissey?
he wrote and performed really well. Apparently hes been annoying people with things he has said, but i never met him so cant judge. He’s a provocatuer, he made some great records. That’s about as far as my opinion stretches.
* Idles, Sleaford Mods or Shame – which one do you prefer and why?
Sleaford Mods. More original, and got soul. If you dont trust this, let time instruct you in about 10 years time.
* Your favourite song this year so far?
Combustion by Pregoblin
* Your favourite movie about music?
Hysteria – The Def Leppard Story. Ist so funny. They come from sheffield, but they decided to film it in america somewhere. comdey masterpiece.
* The best song about London?
The Old Main Drag – The Pogues
* The most overrated band/artist?
Beyonce. Her sisters decent tho
* The best song you’ve ever written / recorded?
Feet (brian version – B side on Feet vinyl)
* Your favourite german song/record?
99 red balloons
* Your favourite record of all time?
(Antworten: Nathan Saoudi)
Das neue Album der Fat White Family ist gerade erschienen. Es ist sehr empfehlenswert, die beiden ersten Single „Feet“ und „Tastes Better With Money“ sind sogar zwei der besten Songs des Jahres. Wie immer bei der Fat White Family gilt aber: Man versteht die Band erst wirklich, hat man sie live gesehen!
Auf der Bühne:
* 2.6., Hamburg Molotow
* 3.6., Berlin Bi Nuu